Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Careful to Do It







You shall be careful therefore to do as the LORD your God has commanded you. You shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Deuteronomy 5:32

I read Your Word, Lord
and a lamp to my feet
light to my path, Lord
shines brightly where I meet
the purposes You have for me.

I look to You for direction
and you show me the way
with words that are perfection
to guide my every step, all day
as You always provide for me.

Yet with a path and purpose shown
I must step out and do it
I must go exactly where I am shown
and live the truth now as I know it.
I must follow You, Lord.

And stepping out to walk in obedience
You reward me with more good things.
And the path gets brighter in guidance
as I obey, finding joy in all your ways.
Contentment's found in You, Lord.

I hear it, follow it, and through it
I find godliness, contentment... gain.
I must be always careful to do it,
bringing glory to Your Great Name!
Your Word is joy! May I be careful to do it!

- Posted with my iPad. The Apple Kool-Aide tastes fine.

Location:Thompson Dr,De Soto,United States

No comments: