Thursday, September 30, 2010

mercy with memory




O LORD, I have heard the report of you, and your work, O LORD, do I fear. In the midst of the years revive it; in the midst of the years make it known; in wrath remember mercy.
Habakkuk 3:2

I know what You have done.
I can read it.
And the report of victories won
encourages.
Right now I need the same.

Your work, O Lord, is clear
through the ages.
Your power, O Lord, I fear
in respectful love.
How I want to praise Your name.

But right now I can't see
beyond present pain.
By faith I know You'll be
here with me.
So revive my heart I pray!

You will make your greatness known
in present difficulties.
In the future others will know what You've done
to save me now.
In your mercy I now stay.



- Prepare your minds for action.
1 Peter 1:13

No comments: