Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Love is hard.




And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
Ephesians 5:2

Loving others
means loving my Savior
enough to love them
as He loved me.
Jesus gave His life to love me.

Loving my brother
can't be easy
because he can hurt and wound.
Just because he is not me
does not give allowance to withold love to me.

Loving another
takes sacrifice and commitment;
it means setting aside my agenda,
letting God change me
so that I ought to be the kind of love He is in me.

Loving gathers
me to my Savior
where with other believers I find the true picture.
I reflect His love for me
to all those around me.

Loving others
will never be insignificant;
sacrifice never isn't!
May God change me
into the kind of love He wants of me!


- Prepare your minds for action.
1 Peter 1:13

No comments: