Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Morning & Evening




They set the altar in its place, for fear was on them because of the peoples of the lands, and they offered burnt offerings on it to the LORD, burnt offerings morning and evening.
Ezra 3:3

Early and late I seek You
bringing my praise to You
bringing my prayers to You
that's how I worship You
and You hear my prayer.

Dawn and dusk... the quiet of day
I come to You and pray
knowing You always know the way
and I hear what You say
as I find You there.

Morning and evening in your light
give me a greater appetite
to do what is right
as You frame each day and night
with Your sustaining grace.

Sunrise to sunset with my Lord
I am always blessed from Your word
and honored to do what I have heard
...daily sacrifice that I can afford
as I see the love in Your face.

No comments: