Monday, January 25, 2010

Everlasting Words

pillars

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.

Luke 21:33

The place to build

my life upon

a firm foundation

never to be gone

 

The content of my life

to last and stay

is on Your words

that never pass away

 

Kingdoms rise and fall

human economies grow stale

but You are more powerful

and precious, You never fail

 

I am prone to wander

and can stray

But You stay true

and never pass away

 

So I will hold by faith

to the words of my Savior

And in my heart find peace

to embrace and savor

 

This powerful truth in a world

of uncertainty

will hold me firm when winds blow

I will know Your security

 

Heaven and earth may tumble

and eventually fall

But what God has said will

always stand tall

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments: