Monday, January 20, 2014

carry me

Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears us up; God is our salvation. 

Psalm 68:19


Today I will need You,

Lord, to carry me.

I don't know what I'll face

but You already see.


There might be obstacles ahead

Lord, please make a way

to show Your hand in my path

and get me through this day.


My faith is weak, I'm weary

Lord, so pick me up and bear

the weight of the heavy burden

that I don't even know is there.


I needed a Savior and

Jesus came to bear the cross

and suffer for my sins

so I might find life in His loss.


I know You bear me up

in everlasting arms

to love me, save me, and

protect me from all harms.


My salvation... my glory and joy

and the Maker of my ways,

Lord, I love You! May I serve You

faithfully for all my days.

No comments: