Thursday, February 20, 2014

praise... promise... purpose...

I will sing of the steadfast love of the LORD, forever; with my mouth I will make known your faithfulness to all generations. 

Psalm 89:1


I will confidently declare

the praise of my God

from this day forward

for nothing can compare

to the joy of my God

and others need to know Him


when I sing His praise

my voice I will raise

and declare His salvation

to another generation


I claim promises so dear

from God's holy pages

that meet me now today

for His Word is crystal clear

same for all the ages

His truth will stay


when I believe the book

and the love that it took

to bring about our salvation

it passes to the next generation


I will now live

with clear and holy vision

of my great God's love

for my life I will give

to follow His mission

and glorify my Lord above


when I purpose with such passion

rejecting mere worldly fashion

I am centered on His salvation

for the good of my generation

No comments: