Monday, April 21, 2014

Who is like The Lord our God?

Who is like the LORD our God, who is seated on high, who looks far down on the heavens and the earth? 

Psalm 113:5-6


Dear God Whose perspective sits above the universe, I know that You see me and care for me. And in the mass of billions of human lives on planet earth, You see into the depths of my heart. You have that same perceptive gaze into every person who ever has lived, or ever will live. And You love us so much that You gave Yourself to us in Your Son, so much that He died for our sins so that we may know You.


Lord, no one is like You. No human can be. We did not make the universe. You, however, sit over it and could pinch it all between Your fingernails! So my worship must go to only You and not the things You have made. As I think about the rhetorical question of who is like You, I realize that there really is only You in my life.


I am amazed at the love of God in Christ. The God Who sees and knows every intimate detail of everything, (including my sins) that God is my Lord and my Savior. And my life is safe with Him! I will live my life in Him. Amen

No comments: