Monday, July 7, 2014

wise man getting wiser still

Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; teach a righteous man, and he will increase in learning. 

Proverbs 9:9


I want to be a person that embodies this truth. I don't consider myself wise. I am learning still. And I always want to learn more. I want to learn more about God and what He has made. I want to learn from life and really live it. I want to do right, learn, and love all of it!


God must be the source and substance of my studies. He will help me to love and to learn true wisdom. He will give me the grace to learn and to grow in His wisdom. He will make me wise and righteous.


I believe that if I every stop learning I will stop living. I also believe that since God is infinite and I am not, that eternity will consist of the joys of learning still more about Him, His ways, and His created universe. The wisdom I seek now is an everlasting pursuit!

No comments: